BHMS full form : Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
BHMS represents Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery. It is an undergrad clinical degree in Homeopathy; an elective way to deal with medication.
The length of the course is around long term. The course is trailed by a temporary position which begins after the understudies total the last assessment.
Homeopathy rose in the year 1796 and its author is Samuel Hahnemann.
It depends on the rule that the substances liable for the manifestations of a sickness in sound individuals can be utilized to treat comparable indications in feeble individuals.
Qualification for BHMS
An understudy who has handled twelfth class with material science, science and Biology as the principle subjects is qualified to try out BHMS.
The affirmation depends on the legitimacy. There are additionally different joint placement tests for M.B.B.S, B.D.S and B.H.M.S courses.
The subjects remembered for this course are Homeopathic Pharmacy, Homeopathic Material Medica, Homeopathic Philosophy, Bio-Chemistry, Homeopathic Repertory, Practice of Medicine, and so on.
Specialization in BHMS
After effectively finishing the course, one can seek after specialization in Homeopathy.
There are different alternatives for specialization in Homeopathy like Pediatrics, Barrenness, Psychiatry, Skin Specialist, and so on.
Some Popular BHMS Entrance Exams
- NIH BHMS Entrance Exam
- UP BHMS – Common Entrance Test
- PU CET (BHMS) Entrance Test
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
Some Popular BHMS Colleges
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College, New Delhi.
- Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homoeopathic Medical College, Mumbai.
- Bakson Homeopathy Medical College and Hospital, Greater Noida.
- Calcutta Homeopathic Medical College, Calcutta.
- Shri Sairam Homeopathic Medical College and Research Centre, Chennai.
- Venkateswara Homoeopathy Medical College and Hospital, Chennai.
- Father Muller Homeopathic Medical College, Karnataka.
The BHMS graduates can undoubtedly secure position in government emergency clinics, private emergency clinics, Insurance organizations, NGOs, drug organizations, Research labs and so forth.
A few regular occupation profiles for BHMS graduates are given underneath:
- Homeopathic Consultant
- Homeopathic Doctor
- Junior Lecturer
- Research Associate
- Insurance Officer
- Quality Control Officer
For More Information Click Here
bhms doctor can do surgery
bhms doctor government job salary
bhms application form date 2019
bhms course fees
how to become medical officer after bhms
direct admission in homeopathy college
bhms course duration