CAD full form : Computer Aided Design
Computer aided design is programming utilized by the specialists, engineers, craftsmen, drafters to make specialized delineation in two-dimensional (2D) and in three-dimensional (3D).
It is a mix of equipment and programming that makes specialist to plan everything. It gives the office to see a plan from any edge and to zoom in or out for a conclusion or a far off look separately.
Additionally, when an originator rolls out an improvement in the plan, all the qualities relying upon that change, changes naturally as indicated by that.
Prior until mid 1980s, CAD frameworks were distinctively developed PCs however now you can buy CAD programming a can run on your staff work area.
- High Quality Graphics
- Digitizing tablet
- Light pen
- Special printer or plotter.
Usage of CAD
- To structure the design of physical parts of fabricated items utilizing 2D or 3D.
- Utilized in planning of room vehicles, airplanes, rockets and satellites.
- Designs use CAD for the structure purposes. They utilize 2D for the floor plans and 3d for the schematics of houses.
- Utilized in planning of auto parts, for example, tires, motors, and so on.
- Utilized in map making to plan atmosphere, street and geological guides.
For More Information Click Here
computer aided manufacturing
computer-aided design software
computer aided design pdf
computer aided design examples
computer-aided design articles
computer-aided design journal
advantages of cad