OBC Full Form is Oriental Bank of Commerce.
What Does OBC Stand For?
OBC represents Oriental Bank of Commerce. It is an open division bank built up in 1943 at Lahore in Pakistan. It was nationalized in the year 1980 and is headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana. It has a system of in excess of 2000 branches spread across India.
Its vision proclamation expresses that the bank needs to be a client amicable head bank focused on upgrading partner esteem. As of June 2018, Sh. Mukesh Kumar Jain is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of OBC.
Table of contents
Statement of purpose incorporates the accompanying focuses:
- To offer creative and quality types of assistance utilizing cutting edge innovation in accordance with client desires.
- To improve representative’s expert aptitudes and advance cohesiveness among them
- To make riches for the two clients and investors.
On 30 August 2019, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reported that the Oriental Bank of Commerce and United Bank of India would be converged with Punjab National Bank. The proposed merger would make Punjab National Bank the second biggest open part bank in the nation with resources of ₹17.95 lakh crore (US$250 billion) and 11,437 branches. MD and CEO of United Bank, Ashok Kumar Pradhan, expressed that the combined substance would start working from 1 April 2020.
The Union Cabinet endorsed the merger on 4 March 2020. Punjab National Bank declared that its board had affirmed the merger proportions the following day. Investors of Oriental Bank of Commerce and United Bank will get 1,150 offers and 121 portions of Punjab National Bank, individually, for each 1,000 offers they hold. The consolidation became effective since 1 April 2020. Post merger, Punjab National Bank has become the second biggest open division bank in India
OBC Net Banking
OBC Net financial gives you full access to do banking legitimately from your mobile, PC and Laptop. Through OBC Net Banking you can do numerous things whenever, wherever. You can check your record balance, the mini statement also you can do a funds transfer, portable revive, charge installments and many more.
How do I check my balance in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
SMS Banking – To check the Oriental Bank of Commerce account balance, the OBC clients need to SMS “ACBAL <14 digit Account number>” to 9915622622. To get OBC smaller than normal proclamation, Oriental Bank of Commerce clients need to SMS “STM <14 digit Account Number>” to 99156226224.
How can I activate Internet banking in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
To do OBC portable banking on the web enlistment, beneath are the means:
- Visit OBC netbanking gateway.
- Snap on ‘e-administrations’ from the principle menu.
- Snap on ‘Versatile Banking Services’ on the diverted page.
- Select the financial balance, and versatile number and the client ID will be shown on the screen.
- On the diverted page, enter the exchange secret phrase and OTP which will be conveyed to the versatile number.
- After enrollment, one will get a SMS on effective enlistment with the MPIN.
- Download the application from Google or IOS application store and begin utilizing the application with the client ID.